It’s time to have the most experienced New York publicists working for you. These industry professionals have a combined ten years experience, including the implementation of over 500 book promotional campaigns. Using their knowledge and professional drive, they will make sure you and your book stand out from the rest.
The Premium Publicist Package is a three-month campaign utilizing the following press materials:
- Book Release: With author quotes and your personal bio, this offering is designed to showcase you and your book
- Interview Release: Use this piece in interviews to highlight your experiences
- By-lined Articles (or Op-Ed pieces written by you): If appropriate, your publicist may coach you on developing articles and placing them in publications
- 50 Free paperback books for press distribution
Working with your publicist you will research and develop a media list targeted on reaching your goals. This list may include:
- Magazines (US and Canadian local, regional and national)
- Newspapers (US and Canadian local, regional and national)
- Radio (US and Canadian local, regional and national)
- Television (Select local, regional and national)
- Internet media and book related sites
The role your publicist will play in the three months you work together is to handle all media inquiries, schedule interviews based on your schedule, distribute all press materials, personally pitch your book for interviews and featured stories, and follow-up on pitching efforts. He or she will supply you with a weekly update on any press you’ve received, upcoming pitching efforts and the state of your campaign. Also, if desired, your publicist will solicit book signings in a specific geographic area.
Fast Facts: Premium Publicist (3 Months)
An experienced publicist will work with you for three months to secure the most media coverage for you and your book. For more information or to buy this service, please call 877.217.3420.